Neo Legal | Junior LawyeR
1 - 2 years PQE
New Corporate and Technology practice based in the heart of Melbourne.
Based in the heart of the CBD, Neo Legal is a new law firm specialising in Corporate, Blockchain, and Start-up Law. We work with Blockchain projects which expand into many exciting industries, including art, music, sport, technology, gaming, and more.
We pride ourselves on being a firm that delivers exceptional, tailored results in both a legal and commercial context.
The Partners of the firm are genuine in providing guidance and mentorship to staff members. We ensure our staff members are well looked after, and that they enjoy an enviable work-life balance, office culture, and networking opportunities. We’re proud to be an inclusive, diverse, supportive, and vibrant young firm seeking to disrupt the traditional legal field.
Neo Legal runs similar to a tech firm, our staff are equipped with gaming compatible PCs in which we personally build to ensure speed and quality for our staff.
You will predominantly be advising in the areas of blockchain technology, corporate, and start-up law.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting disclosure documents;
- Assisting with Whitepapers;
- Drafting relevant commercial contracts;
- Liaising with clients;
- Drafting AML-CTF related documentation;
- Drafting relevant Technology related contracts;
- Drafting Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies;
- Conducting Due Diligence on Companies;
- Preparing Clients for Capital Raising;
- Provision of advisory when ready;
- Having fun; and
- Friday night gaming.
What You Need
You will possess the following attributes to be successful in this role:
- 1 to 2 years PQE;
- The ability to draft commercial contracts;
- Commercial acumen;
- Ability to manage multiple files at once;
- A friendly attitude;
- The ability to work under timelines;
- Drive to grow and take on responsibility;
- A willingness to learn;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to draft articles relating to your practice area;
- Relationship management skills;
- An interest in and knowledge of Blockchain Technology [Ideal but not required]; and
- Ability to read and write Mandarin [Ideal but not required].