Neo Legal | Paralegal Position
New Corporate and Technology practice based in the heart of Melbourne.
Based in the heart of the CBD, Neo Legal is a new law firm specialising in Corporate, Blockchain, and Start-up Law. We work with Blockchain projects which expand into many exciting industries, including art, music, sport, technology, gaming, and more.
We pride ourselves on being a firm that delivers exceptional, tailored results in both a legal and commercial context.
The Partners of the firm are genuine in providing guidance and mentorship to staff members. We ensure our staff members are well looked after, and that they enjoy an enviable work-life balance, office culture, and networking opportunities. We’re proud to be an inclusive, diverse, supportive, and vibrant young firm seeking to disrupt the traditional legal field.
Neo Legal runs similar to a tech firm, our staff are equipped with gaming compatible PCs in which we personally build to ensure speed and quality for our staff.
You will predominantly be working in the areas of blockchain technology, corporate, and start-up law.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- General Administrative tasks;
- Answering phone calls;
- Opening New files;
- Assisting with document drafting;
- Following Partners to meetings; and
- Having fun.
What You Need
You will possess the following attributes to be successful in this role:
- Commercial acumen;
- A friendly attitude;
- The ability to work under timelines;
- Drive to grow and take on responsibility;
- A willingness to learn;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to draft articles;
- An interest in and knowledge of Blockchain Technology [Ideal but not required]; and
- Ability to read and write Mandarin [Ideal but not required].